Coord, Billing III (Payer Enrollment) - ReqCode 573827
AmeriPath - Addison, TXThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- AmeriPath AmeriPath
- Addison, TX
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
AmeriPath is one of the leading anatomic pathology practices in the United States offering a broad range of testing and information services used by physicians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other diseases and medical conditions. At AmeriPath, we believe there is a patient behind every diagnosis. AmeriPath's extensive diagnostics infrastructure includes over 400 pathologists and doctorate-level scientists providing services in over 40 independent pathology laboratories and in more than 200 hospitals across the US.
Does working for the leader in the Health Services industry sound like the professional challenge you are seeking? AmeriPath invests in your personal and professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current in your field. The culture is truly collaborative. Everyone's input is valued. You will get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people.
Provide the highest quality of service to providers, billing operations, and external customers by maintaining proper standards and payer/provider enrollment procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for various levels of activities supporting the enrollment process for Ameripath and Dermpath providers.
* Responsibilities may range from payer/provider enrollment maintenance and support, enrollment status communication with internal billing operations, and proactive follow up with payers to ensure provider and customer satisfaction.
* Support providers and billing operations staff by providing problem resolution to payer/provider enrollment issues.
* Must be able to represent the organization in a positive and professional manner in all interactions.
* Ability to meet quality and production standards.
* Maintain Compliance with HIPPA regulations at all times.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
* Must possess a high degree of accuracy.
* Must be able to work independently and exhibit the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to interact with others and resolve problems.
Basic Job Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Three to four years of medical billing experience required
Preferred Job Requirements
* Associates degree preferred
Along with competitive salaries and career growth opportunities, regular full time employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for Health and Dental plans, a vision plan and a 401(k) retirement plan - all of which include company contributions. There are also disability plans available, flexible savings and college savings plans, and tuition reimbursement.
AmeriPath is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.