SEA Planning Analyst I - ReqCode SEA101022
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. - San Diego, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Planning Analyst I will be responsible for supporting continuous improvement activities for Samsung Electronics America's North American logistics operations. Exhibiting exceptional communication skills, the Planning Analyst I will supervise or actively participate in numerous simultaneous projects for Samsung by collaborating with peers, managers, executives, customers, vendors, and other internal and external partners. This position will coordinate and/or perform complex data analysis that will be used to make key tactical and strategic decisions related to logistics, supply chain operations, the distribution network, customer-focused initiatives, or other process/technology innovations.
Common Essential Duties & Resp.
* Support senior management through special studies, project management, and research by exploring and analyzing ideas related to logistics, warehouse operations, transportation, supply chain management, vendor management, and inventory management.
* Collaborate with peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other internal and external partners to achieve defined goals.
* Coordinate and/or perform complex data analysis that will be used to make key tactical and strategic decisions.
* Coordinate analysis, design, planning, and implementation of new processes, measures, systems, or technologies.
* Benchmark and research topics related to operational best practices, then succinctly summarize and report to management.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
* Bachelor degree in engineering, mathematics, operations management, supply chain management, or analytical sciences.
* Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex and sometimes incomplete data.
* Ability to make business direction recommendations on small to moderately scoped project analysis.
* Demonstrated ability to meet and influence executive level customer.
* Capability to manage projects of moderate scope and ad hoc teams of up to 5 individuals.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage or actively participate in numerous simultaneous projects.