Senior Interior Strategy Analyst
Gensler - Dallas, GAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Gensler Gensler
- Dallas, GA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Gensler is seeking a Senior Workplace Interiors Strategy Analyst to join our Design Strategy Consulting practice area in Dallas, Texas.The primary responsibilities of this position will include space planning, production of client deliverables, end-user research, architectural programming, design standards development, and change management communications. Qualified candidates should possess an acute understanding of the value of design to build businesses and transform organizations. Other Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and performing data collection activities and assist in the information design of data and findings for client reports.
- Developing both quantitative and qualitative tools for the analysis of data related to space planning, occupancy and workplace performance for a variety of client organizations.
- Extract insight from users and cultural trends and translate data into compelling solutions in a form that that can be presented to executive decision makers.
- Develop and manage visualization of design concepts
- Use Revit to perform test fits.
- Collaborate with studio members to further develop, populate, transfer, manage and maintain information.
- Collaborate with Design Strategy to track business opportunities, produce proposals, interview and presentation materials strategies
- Maintain or Assist in LEED documentation, including developing and completing templates and uploading information to site. Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Design (Interiors, Architecture, Change Management)
- 12+ years design strategy services experience in workplace interiors projects including any or all of the following: space planning, real estate scenario planning, branding, space standards, architectural programming, user research, site and lease evaluation, growth projections, test fit analysis, and industry benchmarking;
- Highly collaborative and analytical with the ability to draw insights from users and cultural trends
- Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign and Illustrator; Revit proficiency a plus.
- Good working knowledge/understanding of team collaboration software such as SharePoint.
- Knowledge of LEED/sustainability practices a plus. Gensler is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. All applicants must submit a resume, work samples and cover letter online at http://www.gensler.com/#aboutus/careers in order to be considered for this position. Applications received without work samples will not be considered.