History Teacher Job Description
- Teach students about local, state, national, and global history.
- Discuss important figures, dates, and events that have shaped our modern world.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
A unique opportunity for beginning to retired educators 2016-2017 School Year The New Brunswick Health Sciences Technology High School in New Brunswick, NJ, with 200 goal orien...
Requisition Number 16-1792 Title Teacher - Part Time - AP World History - High School - Virtual City Statewide State SC Description Part Time Teacher - AP...
Requisition Number 16-0480 Title (ALVA) Alabama Virtual Academy High School History Teacher - Immediate Hire! City Eufaula State AL Description High Schoo...