House Cleaner Job Description
- Clean houses with a variety of chemicals, disinfectants, and machines.
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
- Sweep up debris.
- Clean toilets with toilet brush and chemicals.
- Wash soiled clothes and linens.
- Place fresh linens on bed.
- Wash, fold, and stock towels.
- Scrub stains, mold, and mildew from surfaces.
- Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
- Wash dishes and put dishes away in cupboards.
- Throw out expired food in fridge.
- Clean up after pets.
- Clean upholstered furniture and drapes.
- Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves.
- Clean and dust window treatments.
- Polish silver.
- Wipe down appliances.
- Stock kitchens with groceries and condiments.
- Mop, polish, and wax floors.
- Restock house with cleaning supplies.
- Replace burned out light bulbs.
- Wash baseboards, walls, and ceilings.
- Sweep driveways and walkways.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies.
- Turn mattresses, plump pillows, and change cushions.
- Refresh flower vases.
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over twenty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers...
This position will be responsible for providing safe and efficient operations on pipeline and compressor stations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting in f...
Job Description Job Title: Temporary Sr. Custodian (5116C) #17570 Job ID: 17570 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-T...