House Cleaner Job Description
- Clean houses with a variety of chemicals, disinfectants, and machines.
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet.
- Sweep up debris.
- Clean toilets with toilet brush and chemicals.
- Wash soiled clothes and linens.
- Place fresh linens on bed.
- Wash, fold, and stock towels.
- Scrub stains, mold, and mildew from surfaces.
- Empty wastebaskets and take out trash.
- Wash dishes and put dishes away in cupboards.
- Throw out expired food in fridge.
- Clean up after pets.
- Clean upholstered furniture and drapes.
- Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves.
- Clean and dust window treatments.
- Polish silver.
- Wipe down appliances.
- Stock kitchens with groceries and condiments.
- Mop, polish, and wax floors.
- Restock house with cleaning supplies.
- Replace burned out light bulbs.
- Wash baseboards, walls, and ceilings.
- Sweep driveways and walkways.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies.
- Turn mattresses, plump pillows, and change cushions.
- Refresh flower vases.
Fixture Cleaner Electrician: Assists the Electrical Services function by providing fixture maintenance, in addition to providing support on the various energy conservation projects...
Job Description Job Title: Temporary Sr. Custodian #18102 (5116C) Job ID: 18102 Location: Main Campus-Berkeley Full/Part Time: Full-T...
Overview: SolarCity is committed to bringing cleaner, less expensive energy to more people - in order to make that happen, we have a dedicated group of software engineers workin...