Housekeeper Job Description
- Clean, vacuum, buff, polish, and disinfect surfaces.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Launder and dry clothes and fabrics.
- Apply cleaning solutions and chemicals to surfaces.
- Empty trash containers.
- Dispose of debris properly.
- Sweep and vacuum floors.
- Cleanse stains from carpets and upholstery.
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window sills, etc.
- Clean human waste from bathrooms.
- Wash dishes.
- Polish china and silver.
- Vacuum upholstery.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers.
- Identify and report repairs that are needed.
- Wash windows.
- Check for spills and stains.
- Strip and recoat floors.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens, and store them in linen closets.
- Empty and clean ashtrays.
- Hang draperies and dust blinds.
Temporary housekeeper needed at senior living facility. Must have housekeeping experience in health care or hospitality.
GENERAL Housekeeper opportunity avail at The Culinary Vegetable Institute. (approx 6-12 hrs/wk) with the potential for additional hours. Must be able to climb stairs and occasion...
Looking for Saturday cleaners who pay close attention to detail, like working in a team environment and appreciate excellent working conditions. Responsible for performing general...