Human Resource Consultant Job Description
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Deliver surveys to employees.
- Conduct investigations and research into reclassification and classification.
- Match job seekers to employers.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Help train managers and HR employees.
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Devise severance packages.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction-in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
ADVERTISEMENT TEXT Note: The Office of Human Resources has an opening on its Employee and Labor Relations team for a Human Resources Consultant/Sr. Human Resources Consultant. Th...
Helios HR is hiring a SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT to become a part of our talented team. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, our consultants provide human resources consulting...
1 Requisition Number: 15-11229 Job Title: Human Resources Consultant Department: 17713-HR - Hospital/Leave Admin City: Seattle State: Washington Location: Roosevelt Commons Seconda...