Human Resource Labor Relationship Specialist Job Description
- Negotiate with unions in collective bargaining negotiations.
- Handle grievances at work.
- Negotiate compensation rates, benefits, working conditions, and rates of advancement.
- Administer labor relations policies and agreements.
- Ensure adherence to established policies and practices.
- Develop and implement documentation and reporting for administration of labor relations.
- Keep abreast of labor laws and collective bargaining.
- Assess employee needs and whether organization can fulfill them.
- Interpret and administer contracts pertaining to wages, grievances, employee welfare, pensions, health care, union and management practices and more.
- Draft contract proposals.
- Compile information and statistics on the economic proposals of both labor and management.
- Prepare wage surveys.
- Help create management training programs.
- Participate in meetings between labor and management.
Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) is a global leader in the mining, production and marketing of inorganic minerals and chemicals. The company operates two vertically integrated businesse...
JOB DESCRIPTION OnePoint Human Capital Management is an enterprise level human capital management software-as-a-service solution provider to mid size employers. We are seeking an...
Contribute. Grow. Lead with OxyChem. Looking for a challenge? Desire to achieve your true potential? OxyChem is a growing, action-oriented, safety driven chemical manufacturing com...