Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Bankers' Bank, Madison, WI Position Description Benefits and Accounting Specialist Full-time non-exempt M-F, 8am-5pm Job Summary The Benefits and Accounting Specia...
Professional position available immediately. Responsibilities: administer and manage a variety of benefit programs, including but not limited to health, life, voluntary and disab...
Our client, the City of Tampa is in need of a specialist to assist in developing, promoting, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating activities related to the City’s solid waste, ...