Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Program Specialist, Senior Juvenile and Family Law Program Child Abuse and Neglect Salary Range: $20.19 – $31.73 per hour, DOE FLSA Status: Non-Exempt The National Council...
Entech is currently looking to add to our team of dedicated professionals. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Project Manager to work out of our Corp...
Company: VCU Health System (Medical College of Virginia) Facility: VCU Health System at Richmond Department: 8201 Human Resources Maintain/develop HRIS custom reports, databas...