Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ), a non-profit organization headquartered in Reno, NV, pursues a mission to improve courts and systems’ practice an...
WHO IS WORLDPAY? Worldpay is the fastest growing company in the merchant services and card processing industry. With U.S. Headquarters in Atlanta, GA - our global footprint incl...
8/8/14 Program Service Specialist, #UAS1415 Cal-SOAP Salary: $2872 - $3513/month; non-exempt classification. Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, hours to be arra...