Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
The US DOI (Department of the Interior) Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is responsible for managing a large spectrum of natural resource values. Their mission is to sustain the he...
Our client, the City of Tampa is in need of a specialist to assist in developing, promoting, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating activities related to the City’s solid waste, ...
Role Purpose To develop training programs and materials, including participant manuals and workbooks, facilitator guides, computer based training material, job aids, evaluations,...