Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
The Reserve Health Readiness Program (RHRP) offers a broad array of health examinations, screenings, and services to assist Reserve Components with improving their medical and dent...
Company: VCU Health System (Medical College of Virginia) Facility: VCU Health System at Richmond Department: 8201 Human Resources Maintain/develop HRIS custom reports, databas...
The Human Resources Generalist or Specialist applies well developed knowledge of HR principles, theories, concepts and industry practices to coordinate implementation of services, ...