Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Overview: The Sales/Product Training Specialist reports to the Manager of Sales/Product Knowledge/Product Management Training and is responsible for analyzing development needs...
Responsibilities/Duties The Human Resources Operations Administrator assists in the coordination and oversight of various regulatory and compliance programs within Human Resources...
TITLE: Sr Specialist - Human Performance Initiative / 2L ORGANIZATION: System & Transmission Ops DEPARTMENT: System Operation Department EXPIRES ON: 11/30/2015 JOB CODE: 15-82...