Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Overview: The Healthcare Association of New York State (HANYS) seeks a full-time Specialist to join our Human Resources Team. Under the direction of the HR Manager and Vice Presi...
Amerilodge Group is looking for a Human Resource Specialist/ Talent Acquisition and Development. This position will focus on recruiting and training for all Amerilodge Group IHG ma...
The Training Specialist is responsible for supporting the development, introduction and facilitation of training solutions that meet organizational needs of the Chicago Manufacturi...