Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
JOB SUMMARY The Organizational Development Specialist is responsible for the development and delivery of the Core Lab’s leadership and organizational development programs to sup...
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT Reno Office Planning Specialist Conference & Travel Management Department Starting Salary: $17.31 per hour, DOE FLSA Status: Non-Exempt The Nation...
Bankers’ Bank, Madison, WI Position Description Staff Accountant Full Time, Non-Exempt, M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM Job Summary The Staff Accountant is responsible for overseeing d...