Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Human Resource Systems Specialist The Human Resource Systems Specialist is responsible for the support and maintenance of the HCM system, Workday. This role serves as the Human R...
Date: 4/23/14 Health Resource Specialist (HRS) UAS1404 Student Services Professional I, Non-Exempt CSULA Project Choice Salary Range: $12.00 - $13.00/Hourly. Salary i...
To be considered for this position, please apply online at: http://www.pathfinder.org/about-us/careers/employment-opportunities/ Pathfinder Overview Pathfinder International i...