Human Resource Training Specialist Job Description
- Identify and assess training needs within a company.
- Meet with managers and supervisors to ascertain needs.
- Conduct surveys.
- Train employees for specific jobs.
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
- Create teaching materials.
- Teach skills such as computer applications, phone systems, product assembly, policies and procedures, and inventory planning.
- Direct structured learning experiences.
- Hold meetings and presentations on learning material.
- Create learning literature.
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities.
- Train new hires as well as veteran employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions to assess level of skills.
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills.
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Modify training programs.
- Design apprenticeship programs.
- Create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios.
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations.
- Hold workshops and lectures.
Human resource are responsible for a number of clerical and administrative tasks. These tasks include recruiting, interviewing, screening and placing employee candidates. Human res...
Human Resources Specialist The Missouri State Employees Retirement System (MOSERS) is recruiting for an ambitious, business minded individual to assist in administering the human r...
span Ajilon Professional Staffing has teamed with companies across the Chicagoland area in search of candidates to fill various Human Resource positions. We are looking for talente...