Human Resources Manager Job Description
- Develop and enhance succession planning.
- Oversee talent management.
- Provide strategic leadership.
- Develop strategic recruiting and retention plans.
- Create and implement compensation and benefit plans.
- Evaluate plans for cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee talent acquisition, training and leadership development, career development, and benefits.
- Establish plan for management succession.
- Direct the employment activities for both certified and classified employees.
- Develop and monitor procedures for processing applications.
- Create relationships with HR vendors.
- Evaluate and revise division functions.
- Implement standard interviewing processes.
- Monitor accounting systems for providing HR statistics.
- Direct investigations of reports of misconduct, arrests, or illegal activities of employees.
- Oversee salary administration.
- Recommend terminations and additions to personnel.
- Develop and monitor HR budget.
- Prepare HR reports for management staff.
- Supervise EEOC and OCR regulations and complaints.
The TOUR Headquartered in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, the PGA TOUR is the world's premier membership organization for touring professional golfers. For more than 50 years, we ...
We are looking for INTERIM HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER for our client in GARBERVILLE, CA JOB TITLE: INTERIM HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER JOB LOCATION: GARBERVILLE, CA JOB TYPE: CONTRACT ...
A Pearl Human Resources Manager reports to the Regional Director of Human Resources and is responsible for creating leaders and fostering the Pearl culture within the hotel departm...