- Job Descriptions
- Human Resources Manager
Responsible for providing leadership and establishing and implementing human resources strategy to go along with overall business plans and objectives.
- Develop and enhance succession planning.
- Oversee talent management.
- Provide strategic leadership.
- Develop strategic recruiting and retention plans.
- Create and implement compensation and benefit plans.
- Evaluate plans for cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee talent acquisition, training and leadership development, career development, and benefits.
- Establish plan for management succession.
- Direct the employment activities for both certified and classified employees.
- Develop and monitor procedures for processing applications.
- Create relationships with HR vendors.
- Evaluate and revise division functions.
- Implement standard interviewing processes.
- Monitor accounting systems for providing HR statistics.
- Direct investigations of reports of misconduct, arrests, or illegal activities of employees.
- Oversee salary administration.
- Recommend terminations and additions to personnel.
- Develop and monitor HR budget.
- Prepare HR reports for management staff.
- Supervise EEOC and OCR regulations and complaints.