Industrial Production Manager Job Description
- Preside over the production of goods.
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Order appropriate materials.
- Ensure products are created on time.
- Test machines for disrepair and malfunctions.
- Set and meet production goals.
- Purchase and calibrate machines.
- Hire, train, and supervise workers.
- Correct problems on production line.
- Maximize the production process to lower costs.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Monitor product standards.
- Oversee one or more areas or an entire plant.
- Implement and oversee quality control programs.
- Implement training programs.
- Work with outside suppliers to increase quality of raw materials.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Work with the financial departments to come up with a budget and spending plan.
- Manage communication lines with managers, suppliers, and procurement departments.
- Keep abreast of new technology that can be used in the production process.
- Approve expenditures for supplies and materials.
- Develop production schedules and duty assignments.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Cross-train worker teams for maximum production flexibility.
The Product Manager - Foodservice Industry - is responsible for product planning and execution of assigned product line(s) Lead Responsibilities: * Conduct market research, bench...
The Regional Sales Manager is the primary interface between company and the customer. Responsible for company's awareness of the capital investment programs of its customers which ...
Growing industrial products distributor is looking to add a Warehouse Manager to their team. Ideal candidate will have least 5+ years of warehouse management experience within a ma...