Information Technology Manager Job Description
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
- Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- Assist with upgrading information security.
- Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
- Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
- Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Develop work-breakdown structures.
- Develop project tracking and variance reports.
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create project documentation.
- Provide risk assessment.
- Review estimates.
- Assess new opportunities.
- Prepare proposals.
- Flag potential issues.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
JOB SUMMARY The IT Project Transition Manager will maintain checklists, installation schedules and checklist, training schedules and timelines as it relates to the IT Project and T...
As an integral member and the leader of the Information Technology Department for our client, this position will provide leadership, strategic direction and extraordinary customer ...
ABOUT THE COMPANY Performance Controls, Inc. (PCI) manufactures high performance Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) amplifiers used in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and in motion con...