- Job Descriptions
- Instructional Coordinator
Responsible for improving the quality of education in the classroom by developing curriculums, training teachers, assessing and implementing education program, and selecting the most appropriate textbooks.
- Develop curriculum for the classroom.
- Select textbooks.
- Train and mentor teachers.
- Ensure educational programs adhere to regulations and standards.
- Implement new technology in the classroom.
- Specialize in specific subjects such as math or science.
- Evaluate the potential or results of a training program's curriculum.
- Recommend improvements.
- Research teaching methods and techniques.
- Develop procedures to ensure curriculum is followed successfully.
- Ensure program goals are met.
- Meet with members of educational committees.
- Develop questionnaires and survey school staff.
- Review textbooks and software.
- Monitor use of materials in the classroom.
- Supervise workers who catalogue and maintain educational materials and equipment.
- Implement technology to enhance learning.
- Monitor and facilitate the introduction of new technology.
- Recommend supplemental educational software.
- Implement exercises to enhance student literacy.
- Plan and provide onsite education for teachers.
- Train teachers on new content, programs, or organizational structures.