Instrument Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell a variety of instruments to different businesses.
- Work within a defined geographic territory.
- Design, implement, and execute short and long-term sales strategies that will result in territory growth.
- Implement knowledge of equipment sales cycle.
- Sell balanced portfolio of instruments and consumables.
- Support distribution channels.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Take orders and deliver products.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing department’s production and delivery schedules.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Join a local New England parts manufacturer serving the medical device, healthcare, laboratory diagnostic and aerospace industries. This organization has an exceptional story of qu...
Daylight Solutions is the world leader in advanced mid-infrared laser-based instruments for Commercial, Scientific, and Defense markets. Our Instrumentation division has an immedia...
Elcon Precision is a mid-sized San Jose, CA based manufacturing company who specializes in providing components to exacting customer designs. Elcon is a multi-materials intensive b...