Insurance Appraiser Job Description
- Appraise items or automobiles to estimate cost or value insured item or items.
- Inspect damaged vehicles after an accident and estimate the cost of repairs.
- Download forms and files from insurance company databases.
- Visit scene of accident or auto body repair shops to examine vehicle.
- Generate estimate on standard form.
- Take pictures of damages.
- Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts-cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
- Send photographs to the company to expedite process.
- Use specialized software.
- Refer claim to investigator if fraud is suspected.
- Involve other appraisers if disagreements arise with body shop.
- Determine value of total-loss vehicle and suitable replacements.
First American Title s Mortgage Solutions division is a member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American traces its history to 188...
Job Description: ~~The Office Claims Service Representative position supports both staff and independent field appraisers. Position will work on simple to moderately complex Catas...
Appraiser - Idaho Falls, IDReference Number: RAF00530Location: Idaho Falls, IDOur Organization Rabo AgriFinance is a leading financial services provider for agricultural producer...