Insurance Fraud Investigator Job Description
- Handle claims where fraud is suspected.
- Investigate cases of arson, where fires may have been set intentionally to cash in insurance claims.
- Examine falsified workers' disability claims.
- Set up surveillance and attempt to catch people suspected of fraud in the act.
- Investigate possibly staged accidents.
- Determine if medical treatments were necessary.
- Examine vehicular damage.
- Verify claimant's identity.
- Visit claimants and witnesses to obtain an oral statement.
- Take photographs and document evidence.
- Examine videotapes to detect fraud.
- Inspect facilities.
- Determine if doctors have a proper license.
- Consult with legal counsel.
- Testify as an expert witness in court case.
- Inspect damaged buildings and automobiles.
- Investigate doctors suspected of malpractice.
- Create detailed reports documenting incidents.
- Perform background checks.
- Examine medical reports.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is the Lead Investigator within the Special Investigations Unit responsible for external investigations. This position is accountable for analytica...
Position currently located on Labarre Road, after 2015 position will be move to UNO Technology Center. Minimize financial losses to the bank and its customers by identifying...
Job ID: 20141010-4310-KRJ Company Name: Verisk Health Description: Company Overview: Verisk Health builds a smarter healthcare ecosystem through analytics. Our ...