Insurance Fraud Investigator Job Description
- Handle claims where fraud is suspected.
- Investigate cases of arson, where fires may have been set intentionally to cash in insurance claims.
- Examine falsified workers' disability claims.
- Set up surveillance and attempt to catch people suspected of fraud in the act.
- Investigate possibly staged accidents.
- Determine if medical treatments were necessary.
- Examine vehicular damage.
- Verify claimant's identity.
- Visit claimants and witnesses to obtain an oral statement.
- Take photographs and document evidence.
- Examine videotapes to detect fraud.
- Inspect facilities.
- Determine if doctors have a proper license.
- Consult with legal counsel.
- Testify as an expert witness in court case.
- Inspect damaged buildings and automobiles.
- Investigate doctors suspected of malpractice.
- Create detailed reports documenting incidents.
- Perform background checks.
- Examine medical reports.
JOB SUMMARY This position is responsible for comprehensive management and ownership of fraud, waste and abuse investigations including development and presentation of investiga...
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of ...
Job Description Interns will learn about different aspects of disability claims management: Exposure to real work experience in the Pittsburgh Claims Office will give the ...