Insurance Fraud Investigator Job Description
- Handle claims where fraud is suspected.
- Investigate cases of arson, where fires may have been set intentionally to cash in insurance claims.
- Examine falsified workers' disability claims.
- Set up surveillance and attempt to catch people suspected of fraud in the act.
- Investigate possibly staged accidents.
- Determine if medical treatments were necessary.
- Examine vehicular damage.
- Verify claimant's identity.
- Visit claimants and witnesses to obtain an oral statement.
- Take photographs and document evidence.
- Examine videotapes to detect fraud.
- Inspect facilities.
- Determine if doctors have a proper license.
- Consult with legal counsel.
- Testify as an expert witness in court case.
- Inspect damaged buildings and automobiles.
- Investigate doctors suspected of malpractice.
- Create detailed reports documenting incidents.
- Perform background checks.
- Examine medical reports.
AutoReqId: 12606BR Job Title: Investigator Business Function: Professional Department: Special Investigations Position Location: Chapel Hill The primary responsibility of the Inves...
CNA Insurance is currently recruiting for a highly-specialized position in the Major Investigations Team of our Special Investigations Unit. The individual in this position will wo...
Experienced pharmacy investigator with AHFI or CFE and CPhT preferred GENERAL JOB INFORMATION TITLESIU Investigator - Pharmacy JOB FAMILYSecurity COUNTRYUnited States o...