Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION The Commercial Insurance Account Manager role is critical to this independent agency's customer service platform. It segments out the resources available to...
Job Description: Colonial Life is looking to bring on a District Manager in the Los Angeles area.The district managers responsibilities will be the following:- Recruit and Develop...
Job Description: Colonial Life is looking to bring on a District Manager in the Ventura area.The district managers responsibilities will be the following:- Recruit and Develop a s...