Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Salary: First year income dependent on experience: Total compensation (base salary and commission) $65,000-$80,000 based on meeting and exceeding sales quotas and driving usage ...
Manager, Material Operations Legacy Health Portland, Oregon & Vancouver, Washington Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center is Southwest Washington's most modern hospital with the ...
Edmund Optics, Inc. is looking for a Single Point Diamond Turning (SPDT) Operator to perform production operations in the fabrication of optics under the direction of the group lea...