Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Insurance Manager JOBS
POSITION SUMMARY: Manage the credit philosophy of the association to insure consistent credit administration as Chief Credit Officer and as chairman of the loan committee; evaluat...
Valley Electric Association, Inc. (VEA) has an immediate opening for a HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST to work in our headquarters located in Pahrump, Nevada. Under the direction of...
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales Consultant is responsible for contributing to the sales growth in an assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing informatio...