Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Develop and implement policies and procedures within the Compliance Program and its related activities to insure legal, ethical and proper handling and usage of materials; serve as...
Company Overview For more than 130 years, some of society’s most challenged citizens have benefited from the programs and services we provide. Our work is organized along three a...
Professional position for the fiscal year available July 1, 2015. Responsibilities: organize and facilitate all operational and organizational aspects of the Theatre and Dance p...