Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day insurance and claims matters at the local level. Supervise Insurance Coordinators. Review insurance...
Job Description: Colonial Life is looking to bring on a District Manager in the Ventura area.The district managers responsibilities will be the following:- Recruit and Develop a s...
Job Description: Colonial Life is looking to bring on a District Manager in the Los Angeles area.The district managers responsibilities will be the following:- Recruit and Develop...