Insurance Manager Job Description
- Manage operations and productivity at an insurance company.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Achieve target budgets.
- Minimize risk of financial loss.
- Obtain and oversee company insurance or related funds that management uses to cover costs such as disability benefits or lawsuits.
- Direct information for claimants.
- Preside over claims investigations.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage insurance data for reports.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
- Determine premium rates.
- Ascertain cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
Physicians Insurance Agency of Massachusetts (PIAM), a subsidiary of the Massachusetts Medical Society, is a full-line insurance agency that markets to medical practices and physic...
JOB SUMMARY: The Funding Consultant is responsible for coordinating the intake, submission, and follow-up of new product, repair, and equipment rental orders. This individual w...
Are you tech savvy, entrepreneurial and enjoy sales? Would you like to work with a successful & motivated team of professionals? Are you looking to work in the financial services i...