Insurance Sales Agent Job Description
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Pay beneficiaries when policyholders die.
- Sell annuities for retirement incomes.
- Offer health insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Advise clients on retirement planning, estate planning, and also provide assistance in setting up pension plans for businesses.
- Sell mutual funds and variable annuities.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
- Match insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Obtain price quotes.
- Process applications.
- Utilize the Web to respond to quotes for insurance policies.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Answer questions and make changes to existing policies.
Looking for experienced and licensed insurance agents during the Open Enrollment period for a Fortune 500 Health Insurance Co. Must have 2-15 license or combination 2-14 AND 2-40. ...
This Insurance Sales Agent Position Features: Insurance Agent Job Duties: ?Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest g...
Description All agents will report to the team Sales Manager. Agents are focused on selling, selling and more selling and on reaching daily, weekly and monthly sales quotas. Ca...