- Job Descriptions
- Insurance Sales Manager
Responsible for analyzing several variables, including disability, sickness, retirement rates, and mortality rates, to predict risk and liability. Assesses market potential and determines price schedules. Leads sales team.
- Lead sales operations within an insurance company.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
- Solicit potential buyers of policies.
- Determine discounts and premiums.
- Plan advertising budget and appropriate advertising channels.
- Supervise local and regional sales managers.
- Oversee branches or other store locations.
- Conduct market research.
- Delegates work as needed.
- Lead insurance agents and track performance.
- Create and implement business strategies and goals.
- Develop sales quotas.
- Minimize company risks.
- File reports of numbers of insurance quoted.
- Manage and work alongside adjusters, investigators, and appraisers.