Insurance Sales Manager Job Description
- Lead sales operations within an insurance company.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
- Solicit potential buyers of policies.
- Determine discounts and premiums.
- Plan advertising budget and appropriate advertising channels.
- Supervise local and regional sales managers.
- Oversee branches or other store locations.
- Conduct market research.
- Delegates work as needed.
- Lead insurance agents and track performance.
- Create and implement business strategies and goals.
- Develop sales quotas.
- Minimize company risks.
- File reports of numbers of insurance quoted.
- Manage and work alongside adjusters, investigators, and appraisers.
Insurance Agency Sales Manager opportunity wth a base salary + commissions in the Newark, Ohio area. This unique sales and management position is in a dynamic and fast paced organi...
Insurance Agency Sales Manager opportunity wth a base salary + commissions in the Eugene, OR area. This unique sales and management position is in a dynamic and fast paced organiza...
Job Description: Colonial Life, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that s been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opening for a sales leade...