Responsible for analyzing several variables, including disability, sickness, retirement rates, and mortality rates, to predict risk and liability. Assesses market potential and determines price schedules. Leads sales team.
- Lead sales operations within an insurance company.
- Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
- Solicit potential buyers of policies.
- Determine discounts and premiums.
- Plan advertising budget and appropriate advertising channels.
- Supervise local and regional sales managers.
- Oversee branches or other store locations.
- Conduct market research.
- Delegates work as needed.
- Lead insurance agents and track performance.
- Create and implement business strategies and goals.
- Develop sales quotas.
- Minimize company risks.
- File reports of numbers of insurance quoted.
- Manage and work alongside adjusters, investigators, and appraisers.