Interactive Marketing Specialist Job Description
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the company's brand.
- Perform lead generation.
- Attend trade shows.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
The Portfolio Planning Specialist will develop the Vehicle Product Portfolio for all Chrysler and Fiat products specifically for Asian markets. This requires creating a cohesive an...
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN! ENTRY LEVEL REPRESENTATIVES * ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING HIRING ADVERTISING / RETAIL / PUBLIC RELATIONS / MARKETING Anderson Promotions is one of the faste...
Seeking a PASSIONATE Admin Specialist for a MASSIVELY EXPANDING CO. You will have the autonomy and be appointed as the key member of the Communications team that will be hold the e...