- Job Descriptions
- Internal Communications Specialist
Responsible for internal communications content that is delivered within an organization, including reminders, memos, executive emails, sponsorships, contests, fundraisers, marketing material, and job descriptions.
- Manage internal communications output.
- Prepare strategic communication plan for company.
- Execute steps within a certain time frame.
- Work with marketing to publish timely company information, such as memos and company directives.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Adjust communication plan as needed.
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Set timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure workers are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.