- Job Descriptions
- Internet Marketing Specialist
Responsible for developing rich, quality content for online sites.
- Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
- Research web copy.
- Create sites that are optimized for search engines.
- Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
- Improve search-engine rankings.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
- Develop density of desired keyword on page
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Create Internet ads.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Monitor a company's online reputation.
- Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
- Highlight and encourage positive comments.
- Strengthen relationships with power brokers.
- Manage and deliver email lists.
- Design and deliver emails.
- Craft email campaigns.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Follow up on responses.
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.