Janitor or Cleaner Job Description
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces.
- Clean and disinfect laboratory equipment.
- Sterilize patients' rooms.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Steam-clean carpets.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Mix various cleaning agents.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Apply wax to coat floors and buff.
- Apply sealant to floors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Mow lawns, trim shrubbery, plant flowers, and apply pesticides.
- Move heavy equipment and furniture.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Fix minor plumbing leaks.
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and sprinkle salt on surface.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
Local Cleaning Business in Danville is accepting applications for immediate fill Looking for Janitors/Cleaners for various facilities within Boyle County. Requirement: An eye f...
Janitors/Cleaners needed for evening office cleaning, the following areas are currently available: Lewiston/Auburn/Lisbon/Sabattus/Bowdoin areas. Current Hours available are 5:30...
Diversified Maintenance Systems-RWS LLC, is a nationwide leader in providing quality janitorial services. Our customer-centric culture, dedication to quality service, and unique ma...