- Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis Specialist
Responsible for administering compensation programs and collecting detailed information about job duties to create updated job descriptions or classifications.
- Participate in the creation of a compensation structure using data collected from job analysis and research.
- Revise compensation structures as needed.
- Collect and examine detailed information about job duties in order to prepare job descriptions.
- Organize data into buckets.
- Analyze the duties, training, and skills each job requires.
- Compare the generic job description to specific company position and modify accordingly.
- Review existing job descriptions and update both salary and job duties.
- Help organize and develop new job descriptions.
- Create job descriptions for a variety of departments, including accounting, marketing, human resources, and C-suite level.
- Classify positions according to their descriptions.
- Ascertain if a position should be contract, temporary, exempt, or nonexempt.
- Study organizational occupational data.
- Create distribution reports and organization flow charts.
- Interview workers and managers to ascertain details of job.
- Observe physical, mental, and training requirements of jobs.
- Evaluate and modify techniques for recruiting, selecting, promoting, evaluating, and training workers.
- Classify positions according to guidelines.