$55,000+ Experienced AR/Credit Analyst/Collections Specialist needed in San Diego
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exciting Direct Hire opportunity with stable and growing company here in San Diego. They are centrally located, truly value their employees, and they are well known for promoting from within their company. If these are things you are looking for in your next career please review the position below.
The company is seeking an exceptional AR/Collections person
-High volume Accounts Receivable processing
-Make outbound calls to customers about aging payments
-Verifications and GL coding.
-Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
-Assist Finance Director with ad hoc AR reporting
-Compute, classify, and record data related to Accounts Receivable and account updates to keep financial records complete.
-Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
-Check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business translations recorded by other workers.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant AR/ Collections experience
- Full-cycle accounts payable knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience doing bank and Account reconciliations required
- Bachelor's HIGHLY preferred
- Previous experience calling customers and clients to negotiate a payment plans.
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong problem solving and analytical skills and want to further your knowledge and career in accounting and finance.
Looking to interview as soon as possible, so if you are interested and think you will be a great fit for this opportunity, please apply today to start the process.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.