$5,000 Sign-On Bonus! Psychiatric/Med Surge Registered Nurse- RN Required - ReqCode 5265404
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS Opportunity for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!Home Care Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect psychiatric/medical client care services under a physician's plan of care and in accordance with the policies and procedures of Home Healthcare by Black Stone, Ohio's professional standards, and regulatory entities.
Education and Experience:
* Registered Nurse with an Ohio license
* One year of med-surg experience
* RN with a Diploma or Associate degree and licensed in the State of Ohio with two years recent psych nursing experience (recommended within the last three years), OR
* RN with a Bachelors degree years and licensed in the State of Ohio with one year recent psych nursing experience (recommended within the last three years), OR
* RN with a Masters degree with a specialty in psychiatric or mental health nursing and licensed in the State of Ohio with recent psych nursing experience (recommended within the last three years)
* Has worked as a psychiatric home care professional nurse at least 1 year within the last 2 year, supervisory experience preferred
* Meets definition of a Psych RN per Medicare guidelines
* CPR certification desirable
* Access to utilization of public or private transportation system.
* Ability to lift, push, pull light to moderate loads
* Read, write, and communicate in English
* Knowledgeable of psychiatric nursing and medical practices, procedures, regulations and guidelines that pertain to home health care.
* Ability to lift 30 pounds, move intermittently throughout the work day, inclusive of sitting, standing and bending, pushing, pulling, or moving objects and clients.
Home Care by Black Stone offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
AFAM2016 img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50029624.jpg /