$33k -Customer Service / Fraud Detection
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONI really need someone that can work the shift below; understanding that if made a Wells Fargo employee they will also receive 15% shift differential increase in pay for half their shift.
Researches and analyzes account activity using various resources and tools to detect potential fraud activity and take the appropriate action. Identifies potential fraud trends and communicates to team and management. Contacts customers and vendors to verify legitimate transactions/information. Maintains customer follow-up with in timeframes. Receives inbound calls regarding fraud and dispute related issues. May assist in ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts and participate in small projects
I understand getting someone with the experience below may be difficult, but if they are talented we can train on the rest
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven success in problem analysis and resolution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Able to work well with a team
- Demonstrated ability to be highly accurate
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , Call center background
- TSYS platform knowledge
- Knowledge of Visa and MasterCard dispute chargeback rules and regulations
- Credit card industry experience