10 Accounting Assistants Needed Immediately! 8/31/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Very well-established and highly regarded organization is seeking 10
Accounting Assistants to begin immediately. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an organization of quality as those hired will be assisting with a major company project.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelors Degree not required, but a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience with accounts payables
- Expense reimbursement processing experience
- Receipt matching experience
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
If interested in the Accounting Assistant opportunity, apply today! Please submit your resume as a Word Document attachment. Please place a follow-up call with the ACT-1 Downtown Los Angeles office and ask to speak with Nichole Obeso. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.