2017 Associates Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
WE LOOK FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH THE DESIRE TO MAKE AN IMPACT, PUSH INNOVATION AND GROW THEIR CAREERS.
The Associates Program is designed to develop strong leadership skills and equip individuals to drive the future success of the business. This program offers full time positions in finance, accounting, sales, marketing, operations, technology and more. Placement for these roles is determined through thoughtful conversations during the interview process.
* An intensive twelve-month curriculum provides Associates with exposure to various business concepts, broadens their abilities and equips them with the tools necessary for success.
* A week-long orientation program where Associates learn about SEI s business directly from senior management, have a chance to meet with our CEO, and learn about teamwork and leadership during a rowing activity on the Schuylkill River led by an Olympic Gold medalist!
* The Apartment Hunting Weekend is a fun and informative event where Associates meet their fellow classmates, search for local housing, and get to know the Philadelphia area.
* Mentorship is encouraged by paring each Associate with two mentors (one a peer and the other, a more seasoned manager) who will provide support and career guidance.
* Regular performance meetings with their manager and coaching sessions with the Workforce Development team ensure Associates receive thoughtful career management and can formulate their individual career goals.
* Strategic project assignments, written by SEI s top executives, offer practical experience and exposure to senior management across business line.
Innovative, comprehensive solutions for creating and managing wealth.
SEI has been a leader and an innovator in the investment services industry since 1968 and is dedicated to helping clients achieve lasting success.
We are a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth. For more information, visit www.seic.com.
YOUR SEI EXPERIENCE WILL BE LIKE NO OTHER. WE PROMISE.
Our culture is not only reflected by the work environment, but our unique way of doing business. We created our 93-acre campus with openness in mind; no walls or cubicles, wireless connectivity and furniture on wheels.
There are no barriers to communication. We have complete flexibility and a clear line of sight to leadership. It all facilitates freedom of expression and the results-oriented mindset of SEI employees.
Our open space is surrounded by modern art from the renowned West Collection. More than just decoration, the eclectic collection encourages our mission of open and unbounded exploration of new ideas and new perspectives.
SUCCESSFUL ASSOCIATES TYPICALLY POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience within the financial services industry through internships or other opportunities
* Extensive extracurricular involvement; such as with charity work, travel abroad programs and experience, participation in various clubs, organizations or athletic groups, etc.
* University or community leadership positions
* Excellent communication, both written and oral
* Natural curiosity and inquisitiveness
* Perseverance when faced with obstacles
* Logical and analytical thinking
* Independence and proactivity
* Strong organizational skills
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, math, technology or related field and will be graduating between December 2016 June 2017
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 strongly preferred
* Industry related experience
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
SEI reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to the candidates who we will sponsor for work visas.
SEI promotes an environment that is supportive of veterans and service members. Benefits for student veterans include mentors, flexible schedules and tuition assistance for qualified disabled veterans.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.