174-EAM Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
New York, NY
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Senior EAM Technical Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Remote, US
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior EAM Technical Consultant will serve as a led resource on billable customer projects who will provide data migration, integration, and technical solution expertise.
* Act in a lead consulting role on assigned projects.
* Provide in depth application and technical consultation.
* Analyze customers' business requirements to determine the optimal technical solutions.
* Provide integration and data migration design expertise on assigned projects.
* Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
* Work as an integral part of the project team coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels.
* Travel to customer sites in North America, primarily the United States to deliver consulting services. There may be some opportunities for international assignments. Occasionally, project activities may be identified that can be performed remotely.
* Broad understanding of the EAM applications, including the backend database structure, the integration layer technlogies (web services, Infor ION, Infor EAM DataBridge, and technical tools (flex business rules, extensible framework).
* Strong PL/SQL and Transact-SQL knowledge.
* Previous experience designing integrations and data migration plans.
* Previous project/consulting experience around asset management preferred.
* Process analysis, design, and documentation experience.
* Strong MS Office skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience, EAM implementation experience
* Minimum 7 years experience, with 3 years project/consulting experience around asset management.