*** Escrow Assistant up to $46,000/year ***
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Irvine based company is looking for an Escrow Assistant that enjoys working in the world of real estate. As an Escrow Assistant you will have a multitude of responsibilities so if you like multitasking this job is perfect for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Work in Progress report to ensure completion
- Responsible for closing documents in accordance with state requirements and client instructions
- Review of Title Commitment for clearance
- Secure lender approval of loan closing documents
- Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with team members and team leader
- Confirm closing dates, location, documentation, and funds due at closing with borrowers
- Ability to meet deadline and specific time frames
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Work experience within real estate industry
- Working knowledge of real estate titles, deed preparation and closing
- Proficiency with computers (Microsoft Office)
Company is located in Irvine, CA. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Pay is between $20-22/hour depending on experience and qualifications. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.