This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Production Assembly Operators - First, Second and Third Shifts Available
* Follows safety and management systems
* Performs change over and first piece inspection
* Participates in problem solving activities
* Participates in idea implementation
* Assists other teams during shortages in staffing
* Understands and works toward team, department and plant metrics
* Communicates with other team members to ensure up-to-date documentation and process compliance through audits, team meetings, continuous improvement changes, and escalation to managers where necessary
* Follows Company System activities and compliance in assigned area through team improvement activities, audits, training, etc.
Please send resume to email@example.com
$10.00 to $12.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.