1001- M3 Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
New York, NY
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our growing North American M3 Consulting practice is looking for experienced M3 Functional Consultants
The M3 consultant who will participate in billable customer projects to implement CRM solution, will provide business process expertise and application configuration expertise.
* Act in a consulting role on assigned projects.
* Provide in depth application and business consultation in targeted processes.
* Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
* Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
* Prepare weekly status reports for Infor and client project management.
* Work as an integral part of the project team coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels.
* Travel to customer sites in North America, primarily the United States to deliver consulting services. There may be some opportunities for international assignments. Occasionally, project activities may be identified that can be performed remotely.
* Broad understanding of Lawson M3 applications
* Strong business process understanding
* Process analysis, design, and documentation
* Operational report design and definition
* Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience
* Able to travel extensively
If you have any questions about this role please contact Mike Joseph, Talent Acquisition Specialist by phone at 734-667-1491 or email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.