80011 - Manufacturing Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Directs the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. Manages the activities of the team and is responsible for staffing decisions, training and development, and performance management of the staff. Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Primary areas of responsibility will be SMT, Through Hole Assembly and PWA Test. Dedication and self motivation to lead a team with minimal engineering and management direct involvement.
* Electronic manufacturing experience
* Previous SMT and final unit assembly experience.
* 2+ years of past supervisory experience directing a team of 30+ direct reports.
* 2+ Years past experience in Medical product manufacturing.
* Previous experience in directing a multi-functional team of operators, technicians, quality and engineering support personnel.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.