Software Engineer (Systems)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION***Qualified Candidate Must Be A U.S. Citizen***
Position Title: Software Engineer (Systems)
For over 50 years, SCI s Defense & Aerospace Division has been a leading provider of defense and aerospace electronics design and manufacturing services. From tactical communications systems to airborne communications and information processing, we deliver high-reliability solutions that keep our first responders and war-fighters connected and protected in the field.
We are currently recruiting highly qualified candidates, whose background and career goals meet our needs, for the following position in our Huntsville, AL facility. Please note that due to our Department of Defense contract requirements, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
* Execute full life-cycle software development
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code
* Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
* Develop software verification plans
* Document and maintain software functionality
* Comply with project plans and industry standards
* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
* Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
* Ability to document requirements and specifications
* Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
* Minimum of 5 years of embedded software development experience
* Understanding of electronic hardware and software relationships is a plus
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.