- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
71108 - Solution Architect (6 of 7)
Position Title: Design and Development Project Manager
Nature of work:
Works with Sanmina customers as the primary interface on product design projects to ensure a seamless customer experience from engagement, through design and into product manufacturing. Responsible for project coordination with internal design centers, supply chain management and manufacturing facilities with the overall goal of providing a best in class customer experience.
Works with a world class electronics design team managing projects involving the design and development of electronic and electro mechanical medical devices. Coordinates the efforts of electrical, mechanical, systems and software development engineers to achieve objectives, meet deadlines and delight our customers.
Among the day to day responsibilities of this position are:
- Customer interface
- Ensuring quality and regulatory compliance for the project
- Cross-project resource planning and sharing
- Managing a cross-functional team throughout the development process, to include requirement and specification development, risk management, concept development, system architecture, prototype and pilot production, detailed design, verification planning and testing, NPI transition, Design History File management, change management and sustainment engineering
To be considered for this position, a candidate will possess, and demonstrate, the following education, skills, experience and attributes:
Bachelor s Degree in Engineering
- 12+ years experience in electronic product design and project management
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Must be energetic
- Ability to contribute to, and foster a strong team orientation
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to multi task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong can do , positive attitude
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.