Sr. Project Manager, Design and Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: Sr. Project Manager, Design and Development
Works with Sanmina customers as the primary interface on product design projects to ensure a seamless customer experience from engagement, through design and into product manufacturing. Responsible for project coordination with internal design centers, supply chain management and manufacturing facilities with the overall goal of providing a best in class customer experience.
Works with a world class engineering team managing projects involving the design and development of electronic and electro-mechanical systems. Manages and directs the efforts of electrical, mechanical, systems and software development engineers to achieve project objectives resulting in an outstanding engagement experience for our customers.
Maintains responsibility for overall project performance to budget, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction.
Daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
* Primary customer interface responsibility
* Ensuring quality and regulatory compliance for the project
* Cross-project resource planning and sharing
* Managing a cross-functional team throughout the development process; to include requirement and specification development, risk management, concept development, system architecture, prototype and pilot production, detailed design, verification planning and testing, NPI transition, Design History, File management, change management and sustainment engineering.
To be considered for this position, a candidate will possess, and demonstrate, the following education, skills, experience and attributes:
* 12+ years experience in electronic product design and project management
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
* Must be highly detail oriented
* Must be energetic
* Ability to contribute to, and foster a strong team orientation
* Solid problem solving skills and ability to multi task
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Strong can do , positive attitude
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.