This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: 5500 SPECIALIST 5500 GOVERNMENT FILING CENTER
LOCATION: CHICAGO, IL
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
The 5500 Government Filing Center seeks a paraprofessional to join its 5500 completion team.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Prepare annual forms 5500 for clients
* Provide support to clients and field in the preparation and completion of the forms
* Provide support to clients and field in the licensing of the signers of the 5500s and in the use of the filing software to complete the process
* Support and train Filing Center users
* Develop and present various training components regarding 5500 reporting; the training might consist of webcasts and/or in-person training
* Assist the field with the tools that Willis Towers Watson has developed for them and their clients
* Bachelor s degree preferred; with focus in health sciences, human resources; or equivalent experience
* Basic understanding of insurance industry
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
* Effective Communication skills in a team setting
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, STATUS AS A PROTECTED VETERAN, OR DISABILITY.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.