201100-Staff Nurse Inpatient-Recovery Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to patients undergoing procedures in the surgery and radiology departments through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA, ASPAN and ARNA standards of professional nursing practice.
* Current 2 years nursing experience (within past five years) in PACU or Critical Care Unit.
* RN License Must be enrolled in a BSN program w/in 1 year of hire.
* ACLS required w/in 6 months.
* PALS required w/in 1 year.
* LIC RN,CERT PALS,CERT BLS,CERT ACLS
* BSN strongly preferred upon hire.