1001- Styeline Consultant 8/9/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our SyteLine product and solutions consultant provides implementation expertise in the areas of financials, cost accounting, MRP, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology.
Our continued growth has created the need for Consultants to support our clients in the Western United States
In this role the successful candidates will:
* Execute and implement project plans
* Have considerable on-site client interaction
* Develop deliverable documentation for customers
* Provide end user training
* Analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level problems.
* Provide Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
* Perform Test plan development as well as System testing
The preferred qualifications include:
* An undergraduate degree or Master degree in an analytical field such as MIS, Computer Science, logistics, or equivalent work experience.
* At least two years of experience in manufacturing/distribution systems and/or manufacturing/distribution consulting. Some systems implementation experience would be helpful
* Able to travel extensively
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to see the big picture for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
* Ability to make decisions independently.
* Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
* Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
These roles offer an excellent compensation & benefit plan, including an attractive incentive plan.
If you have questions about this role please contact Mike Joseph, Senior Recruiter by phone at 734-667-1491 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor
* Act in a consulting role on assigned projects.
* Provide in depth application and business consultation in targeted processes.
* Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor application.
* Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
* Prepare weekly status reports for Infor and client project management.
* Work as an integral part of the project team coordinating activities with Infor project manager and working effectively with customer and Infor team members of all levels.
* Travel to customer sites in North America, primarily the United States to deliver consulting services. There may be some opportunities for international assignments. Occasionally, project activities may be identified that can be performed remotely.
* Broad understanding of EAM applications
* Strong business process understanding
* Process analysis, design, and documentation
* Operational report design and definition
* Strong MS Office skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience, EAM implementation experience
* ERP experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.