- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
2017 Summer Intern - Email Deployment Specialist
Job Title: 2017 Summer Intern - Email Deployment Specialist
Job Category: Internship
Location: Indianapolis, IN
About the Position:
The Email Deployment Specialist Intern works within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services team to provide support to customers in the deployment of their email campaigns and related landing pages. This role executes the process of email deployment and is focused on subscriber segmentation, executing test sends, preparing the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application. In addition, the Deployment Specialist will prepare customer assets for handoff to other team members and document customer specific processes and work instructions.
* Collaborate with members of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaign Solutions team to create and deploy campaigns on behalf of Salesforce Marketing Cloud clients by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email scheduling and email sending
* Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and database queries
* Schedule deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and providing completion communications to some of marketing's largest brands
* Conduct deployment and creative quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of email deployments
* Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
* Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions
* Prepare customer assets for hand off to other team members
* Current Junior pursuing studies in Computer Science, Informatics, Journalism, Marketing or related field
* Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environment
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
* Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
* Knowledge of SQL fundamentals or other database technologies a plus
* Knowledge of email marketing best practices, Saleforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) or related email software and related technologies (ie. HTML, CSS) a plus
FutureForce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running. FutureForce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
FutureForce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.