This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmerican Greetings has internship opportunities within our Greeting Cards Division starting in June 2017 at our new American Greetings Creative Studios in Cleveland, Ohio. This is a ten-week, paid internship. Housing will be provided for individuals not originally from the Cleveland, Ohio area.
The Seasonal Forecasting & Demand Planning intern will work with their manager to develop a comprehensive project which will result in a formal presentation to management over the ten week span. The projects provide a platform for the intern to demonstrate his/her analytical problem solving skills, ability to understand and organize large amounts of data and present it in a meaningful way. Based on performance, the goal of this internship is to identify high potential candidates for full time employment within the Supply Chain Management Division upon graduation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of marketing principles understanding of retail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and math skills
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to perform some data entry
- Ability to work in a both a team environment as well as independently
- Strong PC skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint0-3 years of prior retail/consumer product experience in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrated Leadership abilities on or off campus