2017 Summer Intern - Global Corporate Services Finance & Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Title: 2017 Summer Intern - Global Corporate Services Finance & Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA
About the Global Corporate Services (GCS) Team:
The GCS Strategy, Reporting and Operations team is responsible for all operational aspects of the Global Corporate Services (GCS) group, including finance, metrics, data analytics, process and project management, systems and policies as well as key functions such as Procurement, M&A, Compliance, and Shared Services. The GCS Strategy, Reporting and Operations (SRO) team is looking for an intern to come learn with an experienced, talented, energetic and fun team. The role will get exposure to all of the salesforce corporate services, with responsibilities ranging from supplier operations to cash flow metrics, from technology and system implementations, from business KPI/metric analysis to operational/executive reporting. You will be joining a great team committed to an engaging, fun and extremely valuable internship experience.
* Maintain, document and manage project funnel and prioritization process for operational / system improvements and strategic initiatives
* Drive systems-related GCS project execution in direct partnership with IT; measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation
* Advise the business on best practices and available tools to manage business processes and other strategic initiatives
* Partner in the development and implementation of the GCS technology roadmap, including further integration into our Salesforce platform
* Drive partnership between IT (internal and external providers) and functional business owners
* Support GCS metrics and executive reporting, including oversight of all data sources, content, methodologies, and calculations
* Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting performance in an easy-to-understand, executive-ready manner.
* Identify areas of improvement to increase accuracy, completeness and/or consistency and implement solutions in process, policy, and overall operations of the GCS finance function.
* Pursuing a degree in business discipline
* MS Excel or equivalent
* Analytics and research
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Data, business, operational, or statistical analysis
* Problem or project management
* Process flow charting
* Strategic Analysis
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running. Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.