2017 Summer Intern - Global Partner Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Title: 2017 Summer Intern - Global Partner Operations Intern
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Partner Operations Team is uniquely positioned to have daily interactions with both our front and back office organizations. We thrive on the high energy and fast-paced interactions. Our charter is to assure that our partnerships and deals are structured to be mutually beneficial for our company and for our Partners. Once an Agreement is signed, we manage the provisioning and orders that our ISV Partners generate.
About the Position:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to help us refine and grow Salesforce's channel business.
* Your journey begins on Day #1 learning our channel models and how we evaluate new partnerships. With this knowledge you'll spend time reviewing incoming applications to become a Salesforce Partner.
* Step two on your journey is to learn how we provision and manage Channel Orders for our channel partners. You'll contribute by processing orders for our channel partners and supporting our Partner Account Managers.
* Step three on your journey is to dig into the analytics that allow us to report on our successes and to optimize our processes. You'll become proficient in running reports and reading dashboards.
* Your final challenge will be to collect the process maps that you've developed to document your journey and present your observations and recommendations to the Leadership Team.
* A Sophomore pursuing a BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Project Management
* GPA of 3.5 or above
* Completed coursework in statistics, corporate finance, strategy or project management
* Exceptional levels of critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organizing, decision making, adaptability, communication, influencing, and persuasion
* Project planning and management, process optimization, and/or consulting
* Salesforce or other CRM, Business Intelligence, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO skills
* Software industry experience and knowledge of the SaaS model is a definite advantage
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running. Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.