2017 Summer Intern - Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Title: 2017 Summer Intern - Program Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
About the Program Management Team: This Project/Program Manager will be responsible for the successful operations of client project(s) and/or program(s) within Marketing Cloud services. Services engagement consist of a team of consultants that are aligned against the execution of work on behalf of a specific client. Successful Program/Project Managers leverage learned application knowledge in combination with business and marketing expertise to drive successful engagements.
This Program Manager will also work within the Marketing Cloud Delivery Management Team in order to collaborate, streamline and develop processes, procedures and documentation used by all Program Managers to help manage their day-to-day activities.
* Help to Direct the evolution of the services engagements through continuous risk and optimization assessments.
* Work with Delivery Management leadership on internal initiatives to improve processes.
* Work with teams executing work on behalf of the program to ensure successful completion of deliverables.
* Help to Manage the client services teams
* Current Junior pursuing a business degree
* GPA of a 3.5 or above
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* High technical aptitude
* Strong analytical and business acumen
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running. Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)!
They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.