2017 Summer Internship Program-Corporate Development Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Molex is looking for an Analyst Intern for its Corporate Development team. In an effort to capitalize on Molex s unique growth potential, Molex s Corporate Development Group provides strategy, merger and acquisition (M&A) and due diligence capabilities in support of acquisitions, ventures, commercial agreements and organic growth opportunities. An Analyst Intern will have the opportunity to support the growth of Molex with responsibilities that may include:
* Analyze and model acquisition and seed investment opportunities, including the assessment of key profit drivers, risks and synergies
* Conduct industry and competitive research related to acquisition targets
* Develop points of view on existing and adjacent market areas
* Analyze capital projects and other organic growth opportunities
* Develop presentation materials for the management team and Board of Directors
Molex offers a rewarding 12-week long, paid internship program where you will work with teams to gain insightful real-world experience. Molex strives to provide opportunities that promote value creation and offers experiences indispensable to future career choices, job satisfaction and personal development. Throughout the Molex Summer Internship Program, you will participate in an extensive summer agenda including, but not limited to:
* Presentations from key executives
* Tours of local and non-local plants
* Networking events with Molex employees and social events with fellow interns
* A final summer project
* Fitness Center on campus
* Fun campus activities, such as: Molex Summer Olympics, Fitness Challenges, Basketball & Volleyball tournaments, and much more!
Providing more than connectors, Molex delivers complete interconnect solutions for a number of markets including: data communications, telecommunications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace and defense, medical, and lighting. Established in 1938, Molex is a global company with a presence in more than 40 countries with over 100,000 products.REQUIREMENTS
* Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics or another business related degree.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
* Completion of Bachelor s degree by or before June 2018.
* Experience with Microsoft Excel
* Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
* High degree of intellectual curiosity