2018 Developer Summit Student Assistantship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job
At Esri, our developers turn vision into reality! Volunteering at the Esri Developer Summit puts you in the right place at the right time and gives you the opportunity to network with geodevelopers from around the world.
Student assistants help with attendee registration, technical session monitoring, conference logistics, and working in the Esri Store. On your time off, you can attend sessions and social events plus learn more about the growing diversity of Esri's products and the latest GIS trends!
What\'s in it for you*
* Full registration to the Esri Developer Summit in Palm Springs, CA
* Hotel accommodations
* Per diem allowance for meals (you only pay for your travel and personal expenses)
* The latest updates in GIS technology
* A chance to surround yourself with like-minded developers, building next generation GIS apps
* Professional connections that may lead to career opportunities in geospatial development
Student assistantships are open to graduate students and fourth-year undergraduate students who are also
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
* Interested in GIS software and geospatial applications
* Available to arrive and work in Palm Springs, Monday, March 5, 2018 through Friday, March 9, 2018
How Do You Apply*
To be considered, your application must include:
* A cover letter detailing your academic interest in GIS and what you hope to gain from this experience.
* A phone number and e-mail address where you can be contacted through March 2018. Please be sure this information is on your r sum .
* One letter of reference, preferably from a professor. You may submit it with your application; however, we suggest having it e-mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by December 8, 2017.
Selected students will be notified by December 22, 2017.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
* Share this job on your social network! | More
Go back to the welcome page