201100-Staff Nurse Inpatient-Emergency Department
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/4/2018
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONA clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
* 1 year previous critical care or telemetry experience
* Basic computer knowledge
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse program
* BSN required for all new hires as of 1/1/2011
* LIC RN
* CERT BLS
* Main ED: ACLS upon hire (unless New Grad/Transfer - then within 1 year); PALS/ENPC/TNCC within 1 year of hire; does not need TNCC if TNS is maintained
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.