A CREW DAYS
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Energize your career by working at IWCO Direct through Pro Staff St. Cloud!
At IWCO Direct you will enjoy a fast paced, where safety, quality and an enriching work environment are top priorities. In addition, they offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and on-site wellness programs - not to mention the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people around.
Pay will depend upon your experience and prior work history. IWCO Direct appreciates solid work history and will provide compensation based on previous job longevity. Also, pay increases within your first year!
Pro Staff currently has entry level and experienced level opportunities to produce product (printed material, envelopes, plastics, or mail pieces) according to customers guidelines and standard operating procedures.
Responsibilities also include:
* Conducting quality checks
* Packaging and moving finished product
* Assisting with machine set-up
* Completing computerized and paper documentation
* Maintaining a clean and safe work area
Pick the hours that work for you!
* 12 hour shift : 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (Rotating 3-4 days per week)
* 12 hour shift: 7:00 pm - 7:00 am (Rotating 3-4 days per week)
* 3rd Shift - 8 hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (Sun-Thurs, every other Fri)
* Ability to read and write basic English
* Basic computer skills preferred
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous participation on a safety team and/or other safety training a plus
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, and stoop for up to 12 hours
* Ability to work 12-hour shifts, rotating 3 or 4 days per week including we
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.