A / P Specialist for a Hospitality - Oriented Company
Does the idea of working for a company that has contracts with five-star hotels and resorts around the word appeal to you If so, then read on.
Does the idea of working for a company minutes away from the beach appeal to you If so, then read on.
Beacon Resources seeks a highly motivated A/P Specialist to join a professional services and architecturally oriented company. The hired A/P Specialist will support the accounting team. This opportunity is enticing to the Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist who wants to be part of a creative environment. This company also allows you to grow on a professional and personal basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE A/P SPECIALIST
* Performing Month-End, Quarter-End, and Year-End Accounting Closes
* Inputting Journal Entries and Account Reconciliations
* Match, batch, and code invoices
* Other ad hoc duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE A/P SPECIALIST (REQUIRED)
* At least two (2) years of Accounts Payable experience
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE A/P SPECIALIST (PREFERRED)
* BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
* Work experience in advertising/marketing environment
SKILLS OF THE A/P SPECIALIST (REQUIRED)
* Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, and IF formulas) and MS PowerPoint
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
* Takes initiative
SKILLS OF THE A/P SPECIALIST (PREFERRED)
* Proficiency in NetSuite
For immediate consideration, email your resume in MS Word format. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.